Monday, January 26, 2015

City Girl.

After recently being hired on at Seraphim (yay!) I've been kept busy busy busy, but want to and will be posting here more regularly.  Today features a few favorites, old and new.  Forgive the cafe for leaving out their Christmas decorations, I didn't mind and I don't think you will either.  It seemed appropriate since some of the stuff I wanted to share happen to be holiday gifts!

Now I don't know what your stance on mesh bodies happens to be, but I am absolutely in love with mine.  I went with a Maitreya Lara model since, well, frankly I really like the breasts on it.  You know how breast fixated I am.  The butt is also fantastic too.  I adore both it and my necklace from Cae, I'm a proud Whovian and the amount of detail put into this little charm is enough to make any fan squee.  Then at N21 I picked up this Blueberry tank top, it actually comes with a half-jacket number as well so you're getting more bang for your buck since you can get more than one color and mix and match the tank with another color jacket!  This is also the first article of mesh clothing I've purchased that has an additional size for Maitreya bodies!  Not to say that it isn't insanely easy to wear other mesh clothes with the avatar and the simple alpha HUD but that's a post for another day entirely.

Location: Penumbra Republic



The List:
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: little bones. - Alien (black)
Necklace: Cae - Timey Wimey Things
Nose Ring: *Soonsiki - New Age Septum Ring (tungsten)
Piercings: Hebenon Vial - The Minimalist (metal)
Top: Blueberry - Nicole Tank Top (white)
Hoodie: [monso] My Tied Up Jacket (pop)
Shoes: (fd) Sneakers - 8 Black
Pants: Yasum - Army Cargos
Poses: *PosESion* - Curtain Set